Oh, What A Night.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
This saturday couldn't have gone any better. Jose Cuervo threw a free event in West Palm Beach called the Cuervo Games. It consisted of a bunch of different teams competing to win a chance to fly out to Las Vegas in two weeks and kick it there. Even though watching them compete was somewhat fun and all, that's not why the homies and I drove up to this event. We decided to go to this event when we heard that Lupe Fiasco was going to be performing there. Stop and think about what I just said, let it process through your brain, LUPE FIASCO WAS SCHEDULED TO PERFORM AT A FREE EVENT LOCATED 50 MINUTES AWAY FROM HOME. Would you pass that up? I think not. So we went, enjoyed the ride over, enjoyed Sonics on the way back even more, enjoyed the show the most; Lupe was sick as fuck!
Stay tuned for some videos that I recorded while being there.
& CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE KILLA.


0 comments:
Post a Comment