Reply From BullBear: Don't Waste Time On What Is Not-Knowable
Monday, September 13, 2010
Got the following comments from the posting: "More On Stock Mutual Fund Cash Outflows"
- bullbear said...
Mr.Moolah dear... I am looking for 5 or 10 stocks, which will provide me with fantastic returns over the long term, in my portfolio.
One should focus on investing in individual stock, rather than the overall market. Adopting such a philosophy and strategy allows one to ignore the flow of funds and other asset classes which one may be less knowledgeable in. Don't waste time on what is not-knowable.
Can anyone predict where the interest rate will be next year? What about the rate of inflation? ...etc. etc.
Ah BB:
It's now Mr.Moolah dear? I am no longer a female? LOL!
Many thanks for sharing your personal strategy and your kind word of advice.
However, you should know, I have no motivation and interest to blog on my personal investment strategy because I am a flawed nobody. Yes. I am always wrong.
Now just sharing some of my thoughts.
And as you are aware, this is a blog of my writings on my free time and many of which has no bearing of what I will or will not do in the market. Is it a waste of my time blogging on what is not-knowable? Perhaps but as long as I have the time and motivation, this blog shall continue as it is. I do hope it's not a waste of your time reading.
And it appears that this series posting highlighting the fact that American have redeemed a lot of money from their equity mutual funds have caused some unease.
Yeah, our local markets is hot and certain quarters do not want to see me highlighting this fact.
I find it rather amusing, more so because I state not what the market will or will not do.
:-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment