Powered by Blogger.

Home

Kelly Brook shares a cab with controversial comic Jack Whitehall after Cosmo Awards

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

By MAIL ONLINE SHOWBIZ REPORTER

What's this? Kelly Brook and comedian Jack Whitehall left the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards together last night


Her ex Danny Cipriani was the toast of the Australian celebrity scene yesterday as he made his social debut at the Melbourne Cup surrounded by a bevy of beautiful young woman.

But if Kelly Brook, who had planned to move Down Under with him before their split, cared, she certainly hid it well.

Instead, the model raised eyebrows by leaving the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Awards last night with 22-year-old comedian Jack Whitehall.

It was an unlikely coupling, the glamorous model turned actress and the scruffy comic better known for his foulmouthed humour.

However, there is in fact one thing that links the pair, their mutual acquaintance with Kelly's ex Danny Cipriani.

Whitehall, who is in a relationship, recently accused Kelly's flirty ex Cipriani of hitting on his girlfriend.

The former Big Brother's Big Mouth presenter had a run in with the rugby player before his move to Australia earlier this month.


You're how old? The 30-year-old model and 22-year-old comedian looked very cozy in the backseat of their chauffeured car


Whitehall has said: 'I hate Danny Cipriani. I was in a club with my girlfriend and he came up and in front of me was like, "Me and you should go for dinner."'

But, he said on James Corden's show A League of Their Own, his girlfriend turned the playboy down, calling him 'short.'

The controversial comic was forced to apologise earlier this year after he was photographed snorting cocaine.

The Channel 4 star said at the time, 'I know I have let myself and my family down. I am committed to putting it right, and I hope people will not pass judgement on me too readily in the meantime.'


Slide in next to me: The model was all smiles as she left the Banqueting House in London


Excuse me, could I grab a lift with you? Whitehall was eager to catch up with Kelly outside the event


The pair both seemed to be enjoying the attention their coupling caused, smiling broadly and mugging for the cameras as they sped away from the venue.

Kelly, 30, was not short of male company at the star-studded awards. Rapper Dizzee Rascal looked chuffed as he accepted his award for Ultimate Man of the Year Award from the Piranha: 3D star.

Kelly has been filling up her schedule with commercial work, appearing in a new Carlsberg beer advertisement and also shooting an upcoming Sky 3D spot earlier this month.


source: dailymail

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP