Powered by Blogger.

Home

Weekend Warriors Pt. II

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA MASQUERADE:



Ran into The Bloody Beetroots in the crowd. ;)

Jojo's costume

FUCK THE POLICE.

Kiko aka Gator-boy

Las Muchachas.

Frankenstein was there too.


MAC MILLER SHOW:

Mac doing his thing.




self-explanatory.

I am indeed a man of my word, here's the second Weekend Warriors post that I was talking about. The pictures above are from last Saturday night. We first went out to the Swedish House Mafia Masquerade in Midtown, & it seemed pretty legit. Steve Angello's little brother, AN21, opened up for Swedish House. I must admit, AN21 killed it. Once Swedish House Mafia came on I wasn't really feeling it anymore and I was way too tired of standing, so I decided to leave and head out to the Mac Miller show in Boca Raton. I got there right as Mac went on stage, and got to witness him straight-up KILL IT. As soon as the show was over, Mac headed to the VIP section and that's when I got to kick it with him; introduced myself, threw him some Good Life tees, drank a little - all of that fun stuff.

When I think back on it, I'm super glad that I peaced it from Swedish House and rode to Mac Miller instead. Wouldn't you be?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP