Powered by Blogger.

Home

Top Gloves Tops Again!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flashback!

>>>>>>>>


In the posting:
iCapital Did Explain Why It Lost So Much Money In Axiata!



  • invest said...

    End of the day, one has to see both sides of the coin....You tend to only see one side...U can criticise but I have never seen you give credit when it is due....or mayb you think he does not deserve any credit....sigh
Everyone knew that I was not a fan of Top Glove. You can use this search.......

.................................

But in April 2009, I wrote this posting: A Quick Look At Top Glove Quarterly Earnings.

How?

Here's a screen shot.



How?

What was the price of Top Glove on that day?

Lucky for me, I posted Top Glove chart on that day. (this link is link to that chart.)

Top Glove on that day was 4.96.

Top Glove right now is how much?

*** warning.. warning.. I really have no idea if you can make or lose money buying TopGlove now. So if you make money, you owe me nothing. And if you lose money, you owe me none of your tears too! ***



>>>>>>>>>>>

Yesterday Top Glove announced its earnings. Here's one article. Top Glove 4Q09 net profit surges to RM56.8m

How much did Top Glove closed at yesterday?

8.15.

Yes, it was 4.96 the day I highlighted or as some insist, 'giving credit where credit is due'.

ps: I do not know how much higher TopGlove can go and neither is this posting a buy recommendation. But hey, if you insist, it's your right of opinion.

ps/ps: With the weakening of the USD against the RM (LOL! Do notice that I did not say the strengthening of the RM), do give this issue a good consideration.

ps/ps/ps: other postings on

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP