Powered by Blogger.

Home

Favourite Movie Friday with Gareth Edwards

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have a killer interview coming up with British wunderkind Gareth Edwards next week, but I thought I would introduce you to him briefly now with his favourite movie picks:

“Star Wars, early Spielberg stuff when I was a kid, then you get older and like things like Scorsese and Coppola and Kubrick. Thankfully I think there’s more great films that I haven’t seen so when I get a life back I can’t wait to start going through some of the classics. My favourite movie could be still out there and I just don’t know it yet. That should be every filmmaker’s job really, to make that film.”

His debut feature Monsters is out Thursday, November 25 and he writes, produces, designs, directs and does the visual-effects on the indie sci-fi darling.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP