Powered by Blogger.

Home

Yes we Cannes!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

(Above) Honestly, I'll take any excuse to post a picture of Marc-Andre Grondin. The boy is fine.
Okay, so I know this is some gratuitous self-promotion but . . .I really, really want to cover the prestigious Cannes film festival! I’ve entered the Blockbuster Super Blogger competition where at the end of March, two entrants are selected to be flown to France and cover the event. Hot, freakin’ damn people! That’s an awesome prize! So what I’m asking is this; I’ve set up a Movie Mazz account and I need y’all to click HERE as often as you can to give me page hits and, if you feel that way inclined, a comment or ten. If you do, I promise that if I win I’ll bring you back a beret. Or something really cool and French, like Marion Cotillard. Or Marc-Andre Grondin.

In conclusion, HIT me with you best shot please. I will be posting hardcore, shameless self-promotiony reminders regularly so be prepared.

Merci*


*See! That's how deserving I am! I even speak French!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP