Random?
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I know it has been a while since I have last blogged, and I apologize, but I have been quite busy with the online store, as well as our 4th line. So, without further ado, let me give you ladies/gentlemen some updates as far as TGLmia goes: The 4th line is in full effect and will be done in a matter of no time, I'd say a week or two at the most. This next line we are dropping is going to be off the charts, get ready to get mind-fucked like never before! As far as the online store is concerned, we are finishing up the last details & then going live. So stay tuned for that if you live out of Miami, FL and you want to get yourself some gear.
As for the pictures above that I posted, I stumbled upon them while surfing the vast internet and over time ended up saving them to my desktop, saving them for a random ass post like this. :D The last 2 pictures were taken in the Key Biscayne Marina, which as of lately has been quite the hot-spot. I've seen pictures ALL over facebook of people chilling in there and what-not. The first, and only, Good-Life photo shoot was done in that Marina about a year and a half ago... good times.





0 comments:
Post a Comment