$WAG.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
WOO!
It's crazy that a year has passed since I first heard of this so-called "Based God". What's even more nuts is that in that year, he has literally blown the fuck up. If you've never heard of him before, now you have. His name is Lil B and he is definitely different, to say the least. Swag. When I first heard him I thought it was all a big ass joke, never did I think that he was going to make it this far and land himself on the cover of XXL's Freshman Class Edition (CLICK HERE TO PEEP THAT COVER).
Aside from that magazine, what REALLY shocked me the most was seeing Lil B The Based God on the line-up for COACHELLA! Holy Fuck. You best believe I'm going to be at his set during Coachella, doing the infamous Lil B COOKIN' DANCE.
Check it -

0 comments:
Post a Comment