The Winsome Woman
Monday, March 14, 2011
I’m a firm believer that the blogesphere is as much about supporting each other, as it is about shamelessly self-promoting whatever rant we writers have penned recently. On that note, I bring you the new and fully sick blog The Winsome Woman. It’s written by a dear colleague of mine who, for some stupid reason, has gone and got herself pregnant and will be leaving the office to go and have a baby with her husband later this year. Did she think about how utterly devastated I would be at her lack of presence in the office for months AND months? No. But her selfishness aside, I heartily recommend you check out her blog (especially if you’re a lad-ay) because it’s full of delightful stories and sweet lil’ anecdotes from her world. In unrelated news, here’s a picture of raptor Jesus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment