Powered by Blogger.

Home

Looking Ahead to 2006.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

December 22nd 2005.

Another day, another year is gonna pass us by.

How?

How has 2005 treated you?

Wanna look back before we look ahead to 2006?

Well, I have been giving this a good thought. In investing or in trading in the sharemarket, before we look ahead again, don't you think that perhaps it is best that we look behind and examine the investing mistakes, the trading mistakes we have made over the years? As Jess Livermore stated: "It takes a long time to learn all the lessons of all his mistakes." Or how about this other statement by Livermore: "If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit by his mistakes he wouldn't own a blessed thing." Or as Warren Buffett puts it: "Regarding learning from your mistakes, the best thing to do is to learn from the other guy's mistakes. As Patton used to say, "It's an honor to die for your country, but make sure the other guys gets the honor." Our approach is really to try and learn vicariously."

So what I am want to try and do is this.

I want to create a blog entry for all to participate. And then I will compile everything into one nice little blog entry.

How game for it?

Here is how you can do it:

1. Post me your comments.

2. If you have a blog, post me a link to your blog entry. And I will get your remarks and views up.

3. If you are totally shy about it, send me an email to
my_moola@hotmail.com

4. And if you read any interesting articles on the net, post the link (and not the article in full).


Cheers and Merry Christmas All.

And I hope that 2006 brings good fortune to everyone!

:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP