Powered by Blogger.

Home

It has begun..

Friday, June 9, 2006

Heyyyyyy I am talking about Ze World Cup!

Just in case you have not realise it but I do own a footie
blog (click here) and I do mumble quite a bit on footie. So if you are interested in some of my mumblings, do drop by for some fun!

Ze market?

Perhaps it's a great time to look back at ourselves, eh?

There's this couple of sayings I want to share...

  • If i learned all this so slowly it was because i learned by my mistakes, and some time always elapses betweeen making a mistake and realizing it, and more time between realizing it and exactly determining it.
  • If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit by his mistakes he wouldn't own a blessed thing.

Cheers!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP