Powered by Blogger.

Home

The Botticelli of the face-painting circuit

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So, I'm quite the amateur artist and a friend asked me if I would do the face-painting at her kids birthday party on the weekend. I jumped at the opportunity and quickly hit up Google for some movie and pop culture related inspiration. Here is what I wanted to paint on the kids' faces:
Heath Ledger's Joker


Barry White


Kevin Rudd
A grapefruitRihanna, post Chris Brown
The Hulk

Jack Skellington

HitlerHowever, since it was a four-year-olds birthday party 20 of the 22 guests turned out like the picture below, just different colours. By some miracle I did get to do a clown on one girls face and a little boy asked for Ironman (which looked awesome, might I add).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP