Powered by Blogger.

Home

. . .and Movie Mazzupial said it was good

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh. My. Gawd. Do you ever have those moments at work, on the train, or mid-conversation where you just float off day-dreaming and go to your happy place? I do. One such happy place is an orgy starring myself, Mark Wahlberg and James Franco. I now have confirmation there actually is a God as my happy place is becoming a reality! By reality, I mean the kind where I have a body like Beyonce, ride a Unicorn to work and am a writer at Empire Magazine. In translation Wahlberg and Franco have been attached to star in a comedy called Date Night by director Shawn Levy (of the Night At The Museum movies). The flick revolves around a couple played by comedy heavy-weights Tina Fey and Steve Carell whose night on the town goes awry. Wahlberg stars as a buff securities expert and Franco is a dim-witted criminal. Seriously, could this cast get any more awesome? I think not! With a 2010 release date there’s still plenty of time for a few more names to be added to the line-up but right now my contentment is filled to the brim. Date Night marks Wahlberg’s second venture in to comedy after he was signed on to star with Will Ferrell in The B-Team (click here for more info). Comedy, action, drama . . . .I couldn’t give a hoot what genre he stars in as long as I see some fresh Wahlberg movies soon! As a side-bar, Franco is ace and his comedy work in Pineapple Express earned him a Golden Globe nomination so this project should be stellar (Stellllaaaa!).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP