Powered by Blogger.

Home

Goldman Sachs Could Trade Above $400.00

Thursday, July 16, 2009

So Meredith is giving Goldman Sachs a price target of $186.

Meredith's estimate Goldman Sachs fy 2009 earnings is $16.59 (up from $10.80).

And her estimates for Goldman Sachs for fy 2010 is $19.65.

Of course, her numbers is well above what the other pros from Wall Streets but mind you, Meredith was the closest in her estimates of $4.65 a share the other day (the street estimates were around $3.48). GS did $4.93.

Me?

As usual, since I am no pro and do note I could be so wrong also, I think her estimates could be conservative. By 2010, as much as my dislike of how Goldman Sachs and the financial industry, I do believe that Goldman Sachs could perhaps generate earnings of $35.00 for its fiscal year 2010.

Yes, that much, I reckon!

Of course, this is my estimate and there is a strong likelyhood that I could be wrong.

But if I am correct, don't you reckon Goldman Sachs is worth a shot now?

Don't you think Goldman Sachs is worth a bargain at 156.00?

LOL!

Can't believe what you are reading?

Me too! I cannot believe what my fingers are doing right now. :p2

So how now my dearest?

Not too late to look for entry to buy this stock! :p2

Here's the time stamp. :D




Or how about Unker Buffy? As per posting,
Berkshire's Sitting On A Tidy Profit From Its Investment In Goldman Sachs, Berkshire is sitting really pretty on its investment in GS and more so that Berkshire's investment generates an additional 10% dividend yield per annum. Brka is now trading at $90,245

ps. GS was only 149.00 then.

ps. I think there's a strong chance that Berkshire could see a four bagger in this investment within a five year time frame! Yes, a four bagger! Which means GS should be worth at least.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP