Powered by Blogger.

Home

Invasion of the celebrity spawn

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I did the good Samaritan thing on Sunday and took some boys I babysit to see The Karate Kid. Considering what I endured sitting through that movie, karma better have a pet unicorn heading my way! Anywho, HERE is my online video review of the film, which is worth watching for my fossil head alone.

And while you're in the laughing mood, you must must must watch the video clip for The Karate Kid theme song: Never Say Never by Justin Bieber, featuring rapping from Jaden Smith. Hopefully this is not an indication that Smith will make a rap song to accompany every movie he makes, just like his dad. But seriously, when you look young standing next to Justin Bieber then it's time to stop rapping and get back in the womb.

The Karate Kid is out in cinemas on Thursday.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP