Powered by Blogger.

Home

Simply the best

Friday, February 25, 2011


From brobible

"I think it was Nails (Lenny Dykstra, FTW!) that said, and I was really flattered that he got it right, he might be Nails, but I'm bayonets. I'm battle tested bayonets... I'm so tired of pretending like my life isn't just perfect and just winning every second, and I'm not just perfect and bi**hing and just delivering the goods at every frickin' turn. Look what I'm dealing with, man. I'm dealing with fools and trolls. I'm dealing with soft targets, and it's just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee … they lay down with their ugly wives and their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say, 'I can't process it.' Well, no, and you never will! Stop trying! Just sit back and enjoy the show."
 
Followed by:
 
"I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time — and this includes naps — I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground."
 
Followed by:
 
"I have cleansed myself, I closed my eyes in a nanosecond and cured myself of this ridiculous model of a disease of addiction and obsession. [AA] is just the work of sissies. The only thing I'm addicted to right now is winning. Ya know, this bootleg cult arrogantly referred to as 'Alcoholics Anonymous' supports a 5% success rate. My success rate is 100%, do the math! Another one of their stupid mottoes is, 'don't be special, be one of us.' NEWSFLASH: I AM special. And I will never be one of you."
 
He then proceeded to call Thomas Jefferson a pussy, but added:
 
"I cured it with my brain, with my mind. I cured it, I'm done … you don't look like you're having a lot of fun. I'm gonna hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here but I sure like the view, Alex!"
 
Charlie spitting nothing but pure blue diamonds. Other items discussed: "Major League 3," "pure, complete gnarlisms," Vatican assassins deployed by the Pope, watching "Jaws" on a yacht, and all sorts of "winning." Oh yeah... "Two and a Half Men" production was brought to a halt. Listen to the whole 18 minute interview after the jump.


 
Upon hearing that "Two and a Half Men" stopped production again, sheen dropped this, according to TMZ:
 
What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together -- Charlie Sheen



I don't really even need to comment on any of this. They guy is the second coming. If i was a make a wish kid I'd ask for one day with sheen. The fact that he is all about going public and he has given up on keeping anything private is the best thing that could have ever happened. I will be staying tuned and i don't care if you guys are not interested. This thing is about to become all sheen all the time.


- les anderson

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP