Savage’s favourite movies
Friday, August 6, 2010
"I got to really represent my culture, being the only Polynesian hip hop artist out there I got to represent my heritage and let all other Polynesians know that we were going to start our own movement. There are lots of Polynesian athletes and actors, like The Rock, but no hip hop artists. I have some friends that know him and they say he speaks highly of me, we’re from the same village and all Polynesians are like family, you know."
"My favourite movie of all time is definitely The Shawshank Redemption. My favourite ganster movie would have to be a toss up between Menace II Society and Good Fellas. But recently the best movie I’ve seen action-wise was Hitman 1 and 2, and the funniest movie I’ve seen was Knocked Up. When I first saw I landed on that movie I had no idea who it was directed by, I thought it was going straight to DVD. I had no idea that it was going to become a blockbuster and do all the things it did. It’s really funny."
So, some interesting choices. Now for you Savage virgins out there, here are the videos to my top 3 favourite songs/collabs of his. Just try to keep your booty from wiggling, I dare you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment