Powered by Blogger.

Home

Trip: Day 1

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Right now I'm going on an adventure through North Queensland visiting places I've never been before. Although I don't want to write anything about my trip because it has nothing to do with movies, I thought I would share the below conversation because...well, it's just funny. Following takes place en route to airport.
(We're approaching toll booth and there's a woman standing next to it taking money from passing cars and putting it in to the automatic toll machine. She looks like she would rather eat a ball of burning hair than do this job.)
Mum: Hi, how are you going.
Lady: Fine.
Mum: Looks like an interesting job (gives lady the money).
Lady: Yep.
Mum: Has it (automatic toll booth) broken down?
Lady: No. It's a man made machine. It's not fast enough.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP