Powered by Blogger.

Home

More Narnia than you & your talking Lion can handle

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Since people cannot seem to get enough, I bring you more Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader goodness - this time with added awesome! Head on over to the Gold Coast Bulletin's website and a nifty story I did on how filming is progressing on board the 100ft Dawn Treader ship at Cleveland. And yes, would you believe I have an actual byline and not just the guise of Movie Mazzupial . . .oh, the horror.

READ THE EXCLUSIVE HERE.

The online team have done a stellar job at putting together a few picture galleries to keep you up to date on how the movie is coming along, so I recommend you check those out too.

Hope you enjoy and stay posted for more Narnia as I have another studio set visit penciled in over the next few weeks. Cue excited squealing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP