Powered by Blogger.

Home

The Aptera.

Monday, May 24, 2010





If you don't already know, I am pretty big on Eco-friendly cars, I mean I DO drive a Prius! ;) Don't get me wrong though, I still love all the flashy "muscle" cars and what-not.

As far as Eco-friendly cars go, let me introduce you all to THE APTERA. "Aptera" actually means wingless flight in Greek. This vehicle is very interesting as a matter of fact, it is riding on 3 wheels and the seating is made out of Eco-Chic. You might be thinking to yourself, "what the fuck is Eco-Chic?!" And I don't blame you, that's a damn good question to be thinking right about now... well, Eco-Chic is recycled material that is colored with natural dye. & The craziest part about this car is that it fucking gets 300 miles to the gallon!!! Yes, I said it, 300. Now that is some serious shit right there.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP