Powered by Blogger.

Home

Tomorrow, When The War Began day!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Since it is less than two days until the release of Tomorrow, When The War Began I figure it’s time to start getting you all majorly excited. That is, if you aren’t already. Which you should be. Therefore, I’m officially declaring this as Tomorrow, When The War Began day and prepare yourself for a swag of related stories. Starting with the lovely Phoebe Tonkin (below), who plays Fi in the film.I interviewed her at the Queensland premiere last fortnight and the next day over breakfast in Southport. As well as talking about the movie and future projects, all the usual stuff, we broached the big one - Phoebe Tonkin’s favourite movies.

“I’ve always loved Pretty Woman, that’s probably my favourite. I saw Shutter Island recently which was really good. Princess Bride, oh and Girl Interrupted is also amazing. I love Julia Roberts so anything with her in it really.”

There you have it. In case I haven’t mentioned it already, Tomorrow, When The War Began rocks and you can watch my video review of the film here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP