Powered by Blogger.

Home

Cannes I do it?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(Above: If you click on my page, I will one day hug you like this baby sloth. How can you say no that face?) It’s the last day everyone, the LAST day in the Super Blockbuster Blogger competition. You have until midnight to click on the link HERE which will take you to my page and give me a hit. If you view a post, I get more hits. So please, click HERE or HERE or HERE. If I win, I get flown to the Cannes Film Festival to cover red carpet premieres and other assorted awesomeness. So, although I’m begging you to click and give me more hits, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been clicking desperately. To all my blog followers, Twitter followers, work colleagues and Facebook followers THANK YOU. I appreciate it oh-so much and hopefully I will be able to reward you with a croissant in a few months. Movie Mazz :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP