Powered by Blogger.

Home

Favourite Movie Friday with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I know, pretty crazy right? I'm still flabbergasted to add rap legends Bone Thugs-n-Harmony to the list of celebrities who have shared their flick picks for Favourite Movie Friday. The lads are reuniting and currently in the throws of a world tour, but I spoke to Krayzie Bone from his home in California about his favourite movies. Here's what he had to say: "Man, I love scary movies, you know? Like Friday The 13th and Halloween. I also like funny movies, like Death At A Funeral (American remake). I like a lot of stuff; I don’t have so many favourites but I watch a lot of movies so usually their just scary or funny." MM: Yeah, I'm a huge horror fan too. A lot of rappers have made the leap into acting, especially within the horror genre. Is that something you're looking at doing in the future? "You know, it’s something that I’d like to do but the opportunity hasn’t come up yet. I’ve got my fingers crossed though."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP