Powered by Blogger.

Home

Beastie Boys?

Friday, April 29, 2011


I never was a fan of The Beastie Boys, just didn't really like their style. But whatever, this post isn't about me liking them, it's about how they came out with a new CD called The Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2. If you wanna check it out for yourself, all you gotta do is go to www.beastieboys.com and click play, they have the full CD up there for streaming. I already checked it out and in my opinion it's alright, sounds like all of their other stuff, nothing different really. However, they did get Nas on a song, and that's dope as fuck to me because I love Nasir Jones.  


& in other news - FUCK THE ROYAL WEDDING, PRINCE WILLIAM LOOKS LIKE A SHADY ASS PERSON.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP