Powered by Blogger.

Home

Welcome friends...

Monday, July 28, 2008

This is officially the first post for the Movie Mazzupial blog and I have pondered long and hard about what to write.
Despite countless PowerPoint demonstrations, flow charts and colourful diagrams this is what I have decided about my blog-

  • I will tell you nothing about who I am because as much as it may work for some people I'm not comfortable detailing the exploits of my personal life on the web.
  • I was `inspired' by a friend who does a markedly better job at writing a blog and just plain existing than I. A link to the page where political correctness goes to do die is permanently posted on this site.

Basically, friends, the essence of Movie Mazzupial comes down to this : I've decided to abandon all attempts to be funny or witty and instead write a blog about things that I would like to read about.

Movie Mazzupial will include film news, reviews and updates as well as random snippets from the world around us (minus Frank Warrick).

I'm also a big fan of film festivals, local film makers, short films, graphic novels and comics so expect posts on these topics.
So here we go, friends.
If you enjoy my blog then wahoo and if you don't then wahoo fuck off to Perez Hilton.com instead.
Ciao

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP