Powered by Blogger.

Home

Break through the Payne barrier

Friday, November 7, 2008

God damn am I angry! I know it’s hard for many of you to believe but yes, Movie Mazzupial has the capacity to rage and rant and rage some more. After weeks of shiteous reviews I finally got up the courage to see Max Payne. And what happened? A decent, thrilling movie supported by a well rounded cast of brilliant actors. In its two hour entirety I saw nothing of a bad storyline or for that matter any of the thousand other things critics listed as elements that made this movie bad. Undoubtedly I may be a tad biased due to my obsession with Mark Wahlberg but try and put that aside for a second. I’ve read review after review comparing Max Payne to the dozens of other terrible video-game to movie adaptations and I beg you to ignore the critics. This film is worth the entry price and if you don’t see it, you’re missing out on one of the best action thrillers of 2008. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some door-knocking to do.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP