Powered by Blogger.

Home

Jet Set Radio Future.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009


If any of you used to be [or still are] into video games, then you should know the game Jet Set Radio Future. If you don't know what I am talking about, JSRF is a game that's based in a very futuristic Tokyo where freedom of speech & expression are both outlawed. You are Yoyo; one of the members of this inline skating-graffiti crew called The GG's.

The goal is to skate around Tokyo, knocking over the corrupt police officers and covering other rival gangs' graffiti pieces with your own until all of Tokyo is covered. If you ask me, this game is fucking awesome and definitely very entertaining. I used to play it all the time, but that eventually stopped happening and I totally forgot about this game up until the other day when a friend was spray painting "The Good Life" piece and it reminded me of this game. I got home and immediately google'd this game because, seeing as how I haven't played it in years, the name had slipped my mind. Now that I found out the name & everything, I am going to go dig through my garage, in hopes that I will come across this game.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP