Powered by Blogger.

Home

'Top Model' Winner Nicole Fox Has Surprise Run-In With Robert Pattinson

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Having an unplanned encounter with the famous British actor, Nicole says she doesn't have the courage to greet and talk to him.

It was an unplanned encounter when "America's Next Top Model" cycle 13 winner Nicole Fox met Robert Pattinson for the very first time. Recounting the surprise run-in with the heartthrob, she tells E! News that it happened backstage at "Live with Regis and Kelly", where she made an appearance.


"I was backstage going to the bathroom - in a bathroom I probably wasn't supposed to be using," Nicole opens up. "But when I came out, [Pattinson] was in the hallway, like two feet away from me, [just] standing there. I was shaking." Asked if she approached the "Twilight" leading actor and talked to him, she answers "I didn't. He was surrounded by his throng of people. And so I didn't want to feel like a dorky fangirl. I just looked down at my shoes and walked away."

Nicole, furthermore, enthuses "I actually don't know that much about [Pattinson]. I haven't seen the 'Twilight' movies or anything like that. But I definitely have friends who are obsessed. For this Halloween, actually, I helped out one of my friends with her costume. She wanted a bigger-than-life portrait drawn of Robert Pattinson on her shirt. I drew that portrait - which is partially why I recognized him when I saw him in the hallway."

She goes on telling E! News, "I was like, Oh! That hair! I know that hair. I've drawn that hair!" adding "Perhaps I will begin to watch the Twilight movies now that I saw him in real life."


source: aceshowbiz.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP