Powered by Blogger.

Home

John Mayer Equates Dating With 'Reproach, Reprimand, Persecution'

Monday, November 23, 2009

For John dating women is like a nightmare because of the many media attention he receives as a performer and the scrutiny of his love life.

Contrary to his ladies' man predicate, John Mayer tends to consider dating as nightmare, telling The New York Times in recent interview, "I equate dating a woman with punishment, shame, guilt, disappointment, reproach, reprimand, persecution. It's a nightmare." He explained further, "It's crazy to me that in my head, that being 32 and dating women is going to get me in trouble. I can't even explain to you how terrible that feels."

He went on complaining, "I should be having sex with more girls". Though so, the rock singer admitted that he avoids writing songs about his love life. "What is the odd man out," he said, "is it the record or the coverage? I'm not going to let it be the record. I think if you're listening to 'Battle Studies' and you think it's a record about high-profile relationships, I haven't done a good enough job."

Beside being famous for his singing career, John Mayer is also known for his notorious playboy image. He has been romantically linked to a number of famous celebs, like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, and Jennifer Aniston just to name some. He has just released his new studio project, "Battle Studies", which has been made available in U.S. market since November 17.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP