Powered by Blogger.

Home

Getting closer to the elsuive 50 movies!

Monday, January 12, 2009

I haven't posted any further additions to the list of 50 movies featured in the CineBuzz Club ad since the two December posts (`A Few More Additions' and `Funner Than Playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos'). But after seeing two movies in two days I have a few more movie titles to add to list. Yay I've got 33 out of the 50 famous movie titles now! Only 17 to go.
-One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
-Saw
-Kiss The Girls
-Cinderella Man
-The Devil Wears Prada
-Swordfish
-Titanic
-March Of The Penguins
-Fast And The Furious
-Matchstick Men
-Walk The Line
-Ironman
-Raging Bull
-Million Dollar Baby
-Thin Red Line
-Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
-Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
-Signs
-The Hills Have Eyes
-Spiderman
-Cool Runnings
-The Birds
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Napoleon Dynamite
-Anchorman
-Iceage
-Kiss of the Spider Woman
-American Graffiti
-The Queen
-Hot Fuzz
-A Clockwork Orange
-The Last Samurai
-To Kill A Mocking Bird

To give credit where credit is due I have to thank krno for commenting on one of my last posts and adding Pirates of the Carribean to the list. If ANYONE has anymore please help me because I've hit a wall. Comment below.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP