Powered by Blogger.

Home

Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Technically it’s not my birthday but I had to write something to mark my 101st post since creating the Movie Mazzupial blog. A lot has changed since I first created this site in June, 2008 and below is a short list of the most significant changes:

-My readership has doubled 100% with two people now reading Movie Mazzupial as opposed to just Rick.
-Have stooped to the point of writing a celebratory post on the number of articles written in a bid to create some notion of self worth.
-The appeal of Movie Mazzupial has spread to fundamentalist Christian groups who regularly leave `insightful’ comments on this site.
-Have still not cracked the 50 films hidden within the notorious CineBuzz Club ad. 29 is close though, right? Right?

I hope you all (yes, both of you) will hang around for more fun times in the future. Play your cards right, and I may just write another exciting birthday post at 201 articles! Here’s hoping.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP