Powered by Blogger.

Home

The might of Date Night

Saturday, May 16, 2009

It’s a rare thing for Movie Mazzupial to admit she was wrong about a statement on this website but now is one of those times. Last month I boldly said, in relation to the superb casting of Mark Wahlberg, James Franco, Tina Fey and Steve Carrell in Date Night that `could this cast get any more awesome? I think not!’ I was wrong. The awesome factor has been upped on what is looking to be one of the most highly anticipated comedies of 2010. The talented Mark Ruffalo, rising star Mila Kunis, creepy Ray Liotta, Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson, rapper Common and so-so Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester have also been announced as cast members. For a full run-down on the Date Night plot and info view my April post here. Frankly, I couldn’t care who else is added to the cast line-up as I can’t get past the fact that Mark Wahlberg and James Franco are starring in a movie together! Squealing and panty throwing is sure to ensue on my behalf. The comedy has already started shooting and is tagged with an early 2010 release date.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP