Powered by Blogger.

Home

Workaround The "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site

Thursday, May 21, 2009

This blog was getting the error "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site . . . Operation aborted" when using the IE 7.

Google brought me to this site.
http://aralbalkan.com/912 which had the same problem. Here is the snap shot showing the error.


I played around all morning and I found an alternative fix that works. A fix without installing Internet Explorer 8.

I moved the Followers Of The Bog widget right to the bottom and viola the 'error' stop showing!

LOL!

Don't ask me why. :p2

So if your blog is also getting the pest, want to give this a try? :D

See also posting made this morning: Why do I receive an "Operation aborted" error message when I visit a Web page in Internet Explorer?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP