Powered by Blogger.

Home

Funner than playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Since your reading this blog I’m guessing you go to the movies relatively often. Unless you’re so avante-garde it hurts then I'm also guessing you’ve probably been to a Birch Carroll and Coyle cinema. Have you seen the new CineBuzz Club ad screening before the start of each movie? How good is it! I freakin love it. I’m talking about the ad where they cram 50 movie titles in to the 1 minute ad and you have to try and pick them. Naturally you’re not supposed to guess them all therefore encouraging you to come back to the movies more often and guess again. Naturally I go to the movies a few times a week and I seriously have so much fun trying to pick them all. There are so many but here are the ones I’ve got so far:
-One flew over the cuckoo's nest
-Saw
-Kiss the girls
-Cinderella man
-The devil wears Prada
-Swordfish
-Titanic
-March of the penguins
-Fast and the furious
-Matchstick men
-Walk the line
-Ironman
-Raging bull
-Million dollar baby
-Thin red line
-Cat on a hot tine roof
-Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
-Signs
-The hills have eyes
-Spiderman
-Cool runnings
-The birds

For those of you playing at home that’s 22 movie titles I’ve been able to name but where oh where are the other 29? Do you know some I’ve missed out? Please help, I want to nail that 50 damn it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP