Powered by Blogger.

Home

The host of the party

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It seems everyone’s favourite, non-violent Australian actor (sorry Russ) Hugh Jackman will take on one of the most sought after gigs in showbiz. Hughy or Jacko as I like to call him has been announced as the host of the up and coming Oscars. Woot woo. I’m pumped. I think Hugh is very likable and natural on screen so I look forward to seeing him host this years ceremony which apparently Gus Van Sant’s newbie Milk is going to clean up at. Those who take bets on this kind of thing tip Milk to take out best picture, best director and best lead actor (Sean Penn) when the Oscars get underway early next year. Movie Mazzupial will wait for the nominations before I make my call.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP