Powered by Blogger.

Home

HEY!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hi everybody.
My names Jordan McCabe aka Doctor Joe, and I'm the master blogger for this blog. I've just started so everythings not really up-2-speed yet, but it will be in the next couple of days. If you have any info that you want me to post-up on the blog then email me at (jordan_paul_mccabe@hotmail.co.uk) or just leave a comment in one of the news pieces. Hope you enjoy the blog and I can promise you that I will try my best to update it everyday, when I get new and exciting movie/tv news (with pics and links to trailers/videos), even if it's just rumors. I will also soon put-up reviews of the latest movies and tv shows that I've seen and tell you if it's a must-watch or just a must-not.

Jordan McCabe, Blogger.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP