Powered by Blogger.

Home

KICK-ASS was really a KICK-ASS film!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010



So I went to see KICK-ASS with my friends in Cinaworld up in Glasgow on saturday night and I...well, we all loved it. The film was so cool. It had everything you want in a film, action, comedy, darkness, violence...OH! and a 11 year old foul mouthed girl called, Hit Girl. Some of the violence was a bit to much to handle, but what the hey. I loved it. I don't want to give any of the plot away for those who wanna see it, but all I'm saying is that there were parts of the film that you didn't expect. Matthew Vaughn really kept some big surprises from us and only showed us what he wanted in the trailers. But there were some thing's in the trailers that turned out to be completely different in the movie itself. OH! and he also finished the film with a heck of a cliffhanger, saying that there should hopefully be KICK-ASS II and KICK-ASS III, sorry, gave to much away. But I walked away from the film, not really having anything bad to say about it. I would definitely give it a big 10/10 for sure and I'm so gonna go and see it again before it leaves the cinema's.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP