Powered by Blogger.

Home

AFROJACK.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


This Dutch DJ blew up overnight not too long ago, and he now is constantly touring, doing different sets in different cities. Well, not really different sets, cause every time I have seen him it is pretty much the same thing. That's not taking anything away from him though, he definitely gets the crowd going... I just get tired of his sound/style. Anyways, this post on Afrojack isn't just for shits-n-giggles, I'm doing this post on him because he is in town tonight & he is going to be spinning at MANSION. I will not be attending this event because I have gone to one too many Afrojack sets. I'm sure I will hear all about it tomorrow.

Random fact: The picture of Afrojack above is him playing at a beach party during last year's WMC. The Good Life Crew WAS at this epic event.   

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP