Powered by Blogger.

Home

Movie Mazzupial's 10 worst films of 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And so, as promised, yet another of my annual movie lists. Overall 2010 has been a pretty standard year for cinema. There have been the solid efforts like The Kids Are All Right, the groundbreakers like Inception, and the disappointments like Iron Man 2. Then there have been the baddest of the bad, like Charlie St Cloud. The films that have irked me so much, I dare put them on my list of 10 worst films of 2010. In no particular order:

Sex and the City 2
Letters To Juliet
The Last Airbender
Valentine's Day
Greenberg
Skyline
Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky
30 Days of Night: Dark Days
Dear John
The Book Of Eli
So there you have it. Agree? Disagree? Let me know in the comments section below.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP