Powered by Blogger.

Home

REMATCH.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010


People keep saying that The Heat-Knicks Rivalry is back now that Miami has LeBron/Bosh & NYC has Stoudamire. Maybe so, maybe not. Let me remind all of you that the last time they met, which was in New York City, The Heat put a good ole' fashioned spanking on The Knicks. Well the night has come, and that night just so happens to be tonight. The Knicks get another shot at The Heat tonight, except this time it's in Dwyane Wade's house, also known as The American Airlines Arena. The game starts at 7:30pm & unlike every other Miami Heat home-game, I will not be attending this one. I gave the tickets away to some family members that want to go. I will be watching this one on TV though, that's for damn sure. After tonight, they go off to Houston, Texas to play The Rockets tomorrow at 8:30pm.  
I'MA HEAT FAN TILL I DIE, FOOL.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP