Powered by Blogger.

Home

Favourite Movie Friday with Tinie Tempah

Thursday, December 30, 2010

For the final edition of Favourite Movie Friday for 2010 I present UK rapper Tinie Tempah! He’s performing in my town on Sunday night with N.E.R.D and Chromeo so it seemed appropriate.

"Do you know what? I really, really like The Usual Suspects, Seven, to deviate from that The Wedding Crashers, The Hangover was incredible, what else? The first original Saw, the concept is great, This Is England by Shane Meadows . . . we could do this forever, I’m all about movies. I could some high concept Indian movies in there but I also love a feel good movie. I’m a big Disney fan, I love a big cheesy love story where the hero gets the girl and there’s a happy ending. Oh and Slumdog Millionaire. "

MM: A lot of rappers have branched out into acting later on, is that something you could see yourself doing?

"Most definitely, I love films. If I could ever do a movie I would have to play a character completely unlike me, like a villain or something. It would be great to get into character and let people see a different side of me."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP