Powered by Blogger.

Home

Six on the beach

Friday, September 19, 2008

For no other reason besides the fact I can, I’ve complied a list of my top six favourite directors. If I provided explanations behind my choices this post would probably end up three times the size of `The Power of Levitt-ation’ and nobody wants to go through that. The following are in no particularly order and I’ve also included a few notable mentions of directors I love but not as much as those featured in the top six. Some, like Ben Affleck and Rian Johnson still have to prove themselves but from their debut directorial offerings I’m a fan.
Movie Mazzupial’s Top Six Favourite Directors
Robert Rodriguez
Tim Burton
Hayao Miyazaki Terrence Malick Quentin Tarantino
Ang Lee


Honourable mentions: Guillermo del Toro, Clint Eastwood, Brad Bird, Wes Craven, Chris Nolan, Alfred Hitchcock, Peter Jackson, Rian Johnson, Tim Robbins and Ben Affleck.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP