Powered by Blogger.

Home

Wanna meet my friend Payne?

Monday, September 1, 2008

It’s a day ending in Y and that means another Max Payne trailer has hit the net. Not that I’m complaining, I mean, how could I? Any movie with Mark Wahlberg has got me bouncing up and down on my seat and squealing like a banshee. This trailer is likely to be the one screening in cinemas at a full length of 2 minutes 33 seconds unlike the teaser trailer I posted last month which was only 1 minute 13 seconds. Max Payne has a late October 2008 release date in Oz. What do you think of the new trailer? Thoughts? It shows a lot more of Mila Kunis which will have Family Guy fans excited. Check it out at http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810007086/video/9486308
Looks angsty.

Oh, and here's some fresh promo images too. If these don't satisfy your Max Payne movie appetite than no bullet ridden, noir poster will.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP