Powered by Blogger.

Home

Amanda Holden shows off her talent for staying trim in a revealing bikini

Sunday, January 17, 2010

By RICHARD SIMPSON

Beach body: Amanda Holden is on holiday on the Caribbean island of Antigua


Most of us would be pretty nervous about appearing in a bikini so soon after Christmas.

But Amanda Holden showed no such reticence as she paddled in the sea in a revealing red and white polka dot two-piece.

The Britain's Got Talent judge was pictured on the Caribbean island of Antigua, where she is on holiday with her record producer husband Chris Hughes and their three-year-old daughter, Lexie.

Yesterday, the 38-year-old, who lives in Richmond, South-West London, revealed that her enviable figure is down to her strict fitness regime.

'I like a glass of wine, but I don't smoke,' she said. 'I run regularly and being a vegetarian, I'm probably healthy by default.'


Amanda Holden on Britain's Got Talent with Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell


And although Miss Holden insisted she would never resort to plastic surgery, she admitted that she might give Botox another try.

'I was quoted as saying I'd never have Botox again, but what I actually said was "Never say never",' she told the Observer magazine. 'But I haven't had any in months.'


source: dailymail

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP