Powered by Blogger.

Home

The Good Life's: CAR OF THE MONTH.

Monday, January 25, 2010




Vintage cars are definitely the way to go, at least to me they are. I have a passion for vintage cars like no other (and plan on owning and refurbishing plenty of classic cars in the future). New cars are nice and dandy, but they just aren't me. I am not really feeling the whole super futuristic look, not one bit, I would definitely rather this beauty over any new "beast", but hey... that's just me.

In case you are wondering, this is a 1953 Cadillac 62 Series Coupe Ghia-Edition, and according to what I read, there were only 2 made in the whole word. Now that is what I call L.I.M.I.T.E.D! Wooof. Only 2 ever made? ... ever, everr? YES, EVER!

I'll leave it at that, goodnight. :P

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP