Powered by Blogger.

Home

Heidi Montag shows off her husband's favourite feature... her hair

Monday, February 15, 2010



New and improved? Heidi Montag shows off her surgically-enhanced face and breasts at a Valentine's party at Pure nightclub in Las Vegas


After undergoing 10 cosmetic surgery procedures in one day, The Hills star Heidi Montag is feeling more confident about herself than ever before.

Despite her joy over her drastic new look, it appears her husband Spencer Pratt prefers one of the few parts of her that isn't surgically-enhanced.

As the besotted couple celebrated Valentine's Day in Las Vegas over the weekend, Pratt admitted he loved his wife's hair more than anything.

While Montag's hair is obviously dyed platinum blonde, it is still more natural than a lot of her body parts.

The couple co-hosted a special Valentine's party in the Pure nightclub at Caesar's Palace on Saturday night.

While the 23-year-old waxed lyrical about the joys of surgery, her husband wasn't quite so sure.

The 26-year-old told People magazine :'(My favourite part is her hair). It keeps growing so beautifully and naturally.'


Coupled up: Montag and her husband Spencer Pratt celebrated their first Valentine's Day as husband and wife


Natural look: Heidi and Spencer two years ago before the surgery


Wearing a figure-hugging red dress with sweetheart neckline she had designed herself, Montag flaunted her new curves as she posed with her husband on the red carpet.

Although she is still in pain from the 10 procedures she underwent in late November, Montag revealed she plans to go under the knife again in the future.

She said: 'Eventually... for maintenance. It's the best decision I've ever made.'

Montag explained: 'My favourite part, I think one of them is my chin. I think that's what I was so excited about.

'And I love my boobs but I still want to improve. I didn't get them as big as I originally wanted.'

The aspiring pop star underwent surgery on nearly every part of her body, including neck liposuction, buttock augmentation, mini brow lift, chin reduction, Botox in her forehead and frown area as well as fat injected into her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips.'

After posing for Playboy last year, Montag says she is hoping to show off her new improved body again in the magazine.


Loved up: The couple will celebrate their first wedding anniversary in April


Meanwhile, Montag's sister Holly admitted her sibling had been stunned by the negative outcry over her drastic surgery.

She said: 'She's being very strong and holding to her own morals and I'm very proud of her.

'She's the strongest woman I know. She's done a brilliant job.'

source: dailymail

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP